Candidates will have to attempt 4 sections of 25 questions each, 1 hour 30 minutes will be allotted to complete the exam
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Region (CR) has released the SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 on its official website: ssc-cr.org. The SSC MTS Exam Paper 1 will be held from October 5 – November 2.
The admit card can be downloaded by using the registration ID, roll number, or name and date of birth. The SSc MTS exam will have 100 objective-type questions based on General English, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Awareness.
Each section will consist of 25 questions – there will be four sections of 25 questions each. Candidates will be given 1 hour 30 minutes to complete the SSC MTS examination.
Here’s how you can download the SCC MTS Admit card 2021:
– Visit the official website of SSC Central Zone – http://www.sscer.org
– Click on the link ‘Status/download admit card for multi-tasking (non-technical) staff examination 2020’
– Then click on ‘Check status/download admit card’ and then click on proceed
– A new page will open where you need to enter the requested information and click on the search button
– SSC MTS Admit Card 2020 will appear in front of the candidates. Download it and take a printout of it for future reference