RRB Group D recruitment 2022: RRB has activated the exam city link. The same can be checked by registered candidates by following these steps online.
Railway Recruitment Board has released an official notice. The notice highlights that the application status link for group D recruitment has been activated. With the activation of link, candidates can view the eligibility/ ineligibility status of their applications. For that they should be ready with their registration number and date of birth. The steps which candidates will have to follow to check application status are mentioned below.
RRB Group D exam 2022: Here’s how to check application status online
- Step 1: Go to the official site of regional RRBs.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on CEN No. RRC-01/2019 for Level – 1 posts application status link
- Step 3: Then candidates will have to enter the login details and click on submit
- Step 4: Once done, the application status will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Candidates should check the application status and download the page.
- Step 6: Candidates should keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Candidates would also be able to download their admit cards from the official RRB website – rrbcdg.gov.in and the regional websites of the various Railway Recruitment Boards. The admit card would mention details such as the exam venue, reporting time, date of exam and more. This recruitment drive is being held to fill 1,03,769 posts of track maintainer grade-IV, helper/assistant, assistant pointsman, and level-I posts in the Indian Railways. For the comfort of the candidate we have mentioned below the step-by-step process to download the RRC RRB Group D Admit Card 2022.
Here is how to check and download call letters
- Step 1: Registered candidates who will be taking the exam should go to the official website
- Step 2: On the homepage, candidates should click on ‘subject of information’ tab
- Step 3: Then look for the notice dated 13-08-2022
- Step 4: Admit card release notice will open up on screen
- Step 5: Click on the hall ticket link, enter registration number and password and click on submit
- Step 6: Post submitting the details, the hall tickets will be displayed on screen
- Step 7: Go through the details mentioned on it, download it and take its printout for future reference