ICFRE Dehradun is inviting applications for 48 Conservator of Forest, Deputy Conservator of Forest posts.
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Dehradun is inviting applications for the posts of Conservator of Forest and Deputy Conservator of Forest. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of ICFRE at icfre.org.
Candidates can submit the application to the secretary India Council of Forestry Research and Education. P.O New Forest Dehradun – 248006 (Uttarakhand). The application form should reach on or before October 10.
This recruitment drive is will fill up 48 vacancies out of which 28 vacancies are for the post of Conservator of Forests and 20 vacancy is for the post of Dy. Conservator of Forests.
ICFRE recruitment 2021 Details
Post: Conservator of Forests
No. of vacancies: 48
Post: Dy. Conservator of Forests
No. of vacancies: 20
Application fee: Candidates will have to pay Rs 500 in the form of a Demand draft in favour of the Account officer payable at Dehradun.
Selection process: Selection is on the basis of a test and interview.
ICFRE Recruitment 2021: How to apply
1. Go to the official ICFRE website, icfre.org.
2. On the homepage, click “Recruitments” and then go to the “Notification for Invitation of Applications for filling up the post of Conservator of Forest (CF) and Deputy Conservator of Forest (CF) on a deputation basis in the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), Dehradun and its institutes”.
3. Go through the notification carefully.
4. Download the application form and fill in the required details.
5. Send the form to the address aforementioned given address before October 10.