HPBOSE has revised the term 2 class 10 date sheet. As per schedule released, the exams will now be conducted between March 26 & April 8, 2022.
HPBOSE 10th date sheet: The date sheet for Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education class 10 term 2 examination has been revised. This announcement has been made through an official notification that was released on the official website of HPBOSE at hpbose.org. Revised schedule highlights that the HPBOSE class 10 term 2 exams 2022 will now begin from March 26, 2022. The term 2 matric exam will end on April 13, 2022.
To be noted that the exams will be conducted in the morning shift between 8:45 am and 12 pm. Earlier, the term 2 exams for class 10 were scheduled to be conducted between March 26 and April 8, 2022. Students must know that there has been no change in the datesheet for the class 12 exams. As cheduled, the inter exam will begin on March 22 and will end on April 13, 2022.
Here is how to check HP Board class 10 datesheet
- Step 1: Students should go to the official BSEH website — bseh.org.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, look for the ‘news’ column and then click on the link that reads ‘Date Sheet (Theory Paper) for Secondary/Sr. Secondary (Academic/Open School/Regular/Re-appear/Additional/Improvement Exam March-2022’.
- Step 3: A PDF will be opened on the screen, candidates should go through it
- Step 4: In the next step, candidates should save the datesheet and take its printout for future reference
HPBOSE: Check exam day guidelines here
- This year the exams will be held in offline-mode. Therefore, students should make sure to follow all the COVID guidelines like maintaining social distance, wearing masks at all times and using sanitizers whenever required.
- Students should know that calculators (simple/scientific) and mobile phones are not permitted in the examination hall.
- If anyone is found possessing any of the electronic items, it will be treated as use of unfair means.
- Students should also remember to carry their admit cards to the exam centres.Since the hard copy of the same is not being issued, candidates should take printout of the downloaded copy to the exam hall.