Seema Tabassum, who is known for her famous ‘fresh face’ look’ went on to reveal that makeup only suits the skin that is well-taken care of.
We often see beauty enthusiasts carry a bunch of products everywhere they go. Whether it’s an eye-roller, caffeine drops, pumice stone, or even something as massive as a face steamer, the women know all the makeup essentials that are required. While some invest everything they have for beauty and products to get a natural sheen, the others believe that using oodles of concealer will work its trick. But that isn’t the case.
Celebrity makeup artist Seema Tabassum, who is known for her famous ‘fresh face’ look’ went on to reveal that makeup only suits the skin that is well-taken care of. Yes, even those with troubled skin can use makeup, but that leads to clogged pores, active acne, and other skincare troubles that lead to scarring and pigmentation
“Most people believe that using makeup like concealer and foundation can easily hide all the woes. But that is a temporary and bad fix. I have worked on different kinds of skin, and the one thing I can say with certainty is that when your skin quality is good, well-hydrated, the makeup lasts longer, the makeup doesn’t cake and your skin breathes too,” says Seema who has been certified in Hair by the world champion in Hair Artistry & Guinness World Record – George Kot.
To make skincare easy and makeup more fun, Seema went on to share a list of five things that everyone needs to have in their skincare/makeup pouch.
- Carry a roller – jade or amethyst. Whether it’s to ensure the serum is absorbed or to de-puff your face, a roller will take you a long way.
- Always use a primer. It’s the quickest way to protect and prepare your skin for makeup.
- Sunscreen is the one product that will take care of your skin all the time. It’s the easiest way to prevent acne, random boils, and even pigmentation.
- Carry a water spray. Make a little mix of water and add a few flower petals and carry it in your bag. Every once in a while spray this instead of using wet wipes.
- Lastly, a lip balm. Nothing takes care of your lips as well as a lip balm.
These approved tips by the celebrated MUA are surely going to ensure you have great skin all the time.