ENTERTAINMENT

Bigg Boss 15: After Sidharth Shukla, fans want Shehnaaz Gill to enter Salman Khan’s controversial house as a Toofani Senior – view poll result

Bigg Boss 13 winner Sidharth Shukla was seen entering the Bigg Boss 14 house as a Toofani Senior amid loud cheers from the housemates. He was also the centrepiece of all tasks, duties and housemates this season. In fact, he ended up being more of a star than the housemates. Sidharth emerged as the most favourite among the audience with his short stint. And now fans want Shehnaaz Gill, who introduced herself as Punjab ki Katrina Kaif to Salman Khan, to enter the Bigg Boss 15 house as a Toofani Senior. Also Read – Bigg Boss 15: Sushant Singh Rajput’s ex-girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty to participate in Salman Khan’s reality show? Read deets

We all witnessed how the audience demanded to see Shehnaaz Gill on Bigg Boss 14 to spice up the season with her wit and quirky antics. After days of multiple requests, Shehnaaz had graced the show as a special guest and played some fun games with the housemates. Her small appearance inside the house had floored her fans who wished to see her more on the show. Even Salman Khan couldn’t hold back his emotions and went on to tell the contestants to become lovable and entertaining like Shehnaaz soo that the makers would call them again and again. Also Read – Bigg Boss 15: Parth Samthaan and Bhumika Chawla open up about their participation on Salman Khan’s reality TV show

As the list of probable contestants on Bigg Boss 15 has started doing the rounds, we decided to take a poll to determine whether the audience wants to see Shehnaaz enter the new season as a Toofani Senior like Sidharth Shukla did on Bigg Boss 14. Also Read – Divyanka Tripathi, Ankita Lokhande, Vishal Karwal – 9 TV stars who entered showbiz with a bang through reality shows

The poll result is finally out and 53.6 per cent of the voters have given their approval to Shehnaaz’s entry into Bigg Boss 15 house while the remaining 46.4 per cent voters said No.

Take a look.

#POLL : After #SidharthShukla, do you wish to see #ShehnaazGill enter the house in #BiggBoss15? #SidHearts #SidNaaz #SidNaazians #PollOfTheDay #PollOfPolls #BiggBoss

— Bollywood Life (@bollywood_life) June 7, 2021

Shehnaaz recently turned producer with her brother Shehbaz Badesha’s music video Little star which also featured Giorgia Andriani, who is currently dating Arbaaz Khan. The song is presented by Shehnaaz, and has lyrics by Monty Hunter. The music is produced by G Skillz.

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.

Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.

Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.

Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
%d bloggers like this: